The primary purpose of this position is to build customer loyalty and customer retention by providing a differentiating service experience for all customer inquiries, concerns, and issues received from all Rite Aid’s customer contact channels. The incumbent is required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Provide friendly, engaging experiences through verbal and written communication for every customer interaction striving for first contact resolution.
- Maintain phone and web queue availability as required to meet service standards.
- Multi-task between Rite Aid’s customer contact channels to field customer inquiries, concerns, or issues to ensure individual and department performance goals are achieved for all channels.
- Research and resolve complex customer situations.
- Enter summary notes into the customer record and, if necessary, forward data to the appropriate field or corporate management associate for resolution.
- Verify customer records for accuracy and update as necessary.
- Engage and educate customers on all Wellness+ loyalty programs, promotions and customer specific offers.
- Perform follow-up tracking of forwarded customer inquiries to ensure that all requests are addressed.
- Assist customers with Rite Aid’s web sites including online shopping and mobile applications.
- Escalate customer issues to a higher-level Customer Support staff member when necessary.
- Conduct telephone calls to customers to rate the quality of the resolution to their issues.
- Collaborate with Rite Aid associates to help answer customer inquiries, resolve issues, or solve service related concerns.
Typical Schedule: 11:30 am to 8:00 pm, Monday through Friday, with every third Saturday 9:30 am to 6:00 pm.