The primary purpose of this position is to provide administrative support to associates in the distribution center. The incumbent is required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws.
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Gather operational data to create and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly productivity reports.
- Create databases, spreadsheets, and word processing documents to support the needs of associates in the distribution center.
- Sort and file various records, such as Human Resources, operations, safety, and quality information.
- Proofread documents and forms to ensure the integrity of the information.
- Field telephone calls for associates in the distribution center.
*All duties described in this document are to be performed in keeping with the core values and service attributes consistent with the Rite Aid brand and strategy.
The following qualities are required:
- Minimum age of 18 years old due to the work environment.
- Ability to pass drug test.
- Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work extended days on an occasional basis.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
- Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines.
-Transportation experience is required.
The following qualities are helpful:
- Ability to work weekends on an occasional basis.
- Ability to work day or evening hours.
- Familiarity with industry/technical terms and processes.
- Typing speed of sixty (60) WPM.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft® Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), plus up to two (2) years’ experience in an office environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.