As a Pharmacy Technician, you are a vital part of our wellness store team that is responsible for the day to day operations of the pharmacy and the care and service provided to our customers/patients. In order to effectively work with the pharmacy team and be able to properly serve our patients, it is essential that you successfully complete the Rite Aid Pharmacy Technician Training & Certification Program. The role of community pharmacies in the health care industry continues to evolve as does the role of the Pharmacy Technician. All duties described in this document are to be performed in keeping with the core values and service attributes consistent with the Rite Aid brand and strategy.
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
Where Permitted by Law:
• Basic keyboarding/typing skills to efficiently enter information.
• Ability to meet minimum age and other requirements as set forth in state law.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business.
• Pharmacy Technician experience or education required.
• Retail and/or customer service experience preferred.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Pharmacy Technician registration or certification where required by state law.
• Willingness to enroll and complete the Rite Aid Technician Training Program within the specified period of time.
* The above information represents a summary of the functions and requirements of this position. Additional details are available on the full job description.