- Select store orders using pick sheets, case labels and pick tickets.
- Transfer and stack cases onto conveyor belts and pallets, taping for transport when completed.
- Transport selected product to the shipping department and assist in other areas as needed.
Experience / Requirements
- Good reading and math skills and the ability to learn how to operate varied material-handling equipment.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and able to work effectively with and independently of others while under strict time constraints.
- Continuous standing, bending, reaching and lifting up to 50 lbs. frequently and occasionally up to 75 lbs.
- Knowledge of distribution center operations and proper pallet-building techniques is desirable.
- A transfer to this position may require a criminal background check.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed