The primary purpose of this position is to provide support to marketing efforts by leveraging data and analytics to provide business insights to the leadership team. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in observance of Rite Aid’s brand and strategy and adhere to our core values and service attributes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Analyze marketing campaigns and promotional activity Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to determine successes and opportunities specific to each campaign or promotion. Deliver reporting to marketing leadership team with insights across KPIs.
- Prepare end-to-end analysis to assist marketing initiatives in overall sales and prescription growth, customer growth and retention, trip and basket increases, market share improvement and campaign performance.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as requested by leadership team to support various presentations and business decisions. Clarify requirements and expectations of all such analysis to ensure that product meets or exceeds all business needs.
- Design, extract, transmit and receive data feeds to third parties and process data for consumption and analysis. Prepare ad-hoc analysis customized to the 3rd party promotion, campaign, program, or customer loyalty data needs and deliver to respective stakeholders.
- Leverage data mining and statistical modeling technologies to determine shopping behaviors and opportunities to drive increased loyalty.
- Assist in the ongoing development of CRM customer targeting methodologies and customer segmentation strategies. Implement targeting logic into all campaign data requests to maximize opportunities for customer-relevant content and offers.
- Serve as primary business user for CRM and customer loyalty data. Partner with Rite Aid IT team to ensure data management processes meet or exceed all business requirements. Resolve any data issues in a thorough yet timely manner.
- Support digital marketing partners as needed by tracking and reporting on eCRM initiatives to understand the impact of digital channels. Develop KPIs and measures of success that meet the unique needs of each channel.
- Support annual marketing strategic business planning efforts by providing customer loyalty data and related analysis.