The primary purpose of this position is to ensure delivery of applications, enhancements and maintenance, by providing detailed analysis and documentation of business processes and requirements. Evaluate current processes for improvement through automation and post implementation review of these changes to ensure desired benefits.
Frequent independent judgments are essential. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in observance of Rite Aid’s brand and strategy and adhere to our core values and service attributes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Apply systems analysis techniques and procedures, including consulting with users, to determine hardware, software or system functional specifications.
- Observe and translate business processes, requests, and issues into system requirements and structured documentation based on and related to user or system design specifications.
- Liaison between developers and IT partners.
- Implement the requirements gathering process and interface with senior business leaders and business domain experts.
- Interface with and make business presentations to business partner management and peer groups.
- Coordinate vendor products and services to meet customer needs.
- Recommend business process and product improvements within business line.
- Troubleshoot issues to determine cause and effect and recommended solutions.