The role of the Shift Supervisor is to work side by side with the store team to execute on daily operations while providing superior service to our customers. This entry level leadership role is a critical component in maintaining a collaborative team environment that is focused on helping our customers connect with products and services that will support their overall health and wellness.
We are looking to hire friendly associates! Flexible shifts are available and many positions include benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401K (with company match), paid vacation and even tuition reimbursement. Apply today and find out more about the exciting and rewarding opportunities at Rite Aid!
• In accordance with state law, candidates must satisfy minimum age requirements to sell and/or supervise the sale of alcohol and/or tobacco products.
• Ability to pass drug test.
• Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
• Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
• Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
• Ability to work weekends on a regular basis.
• Ability to work day or evening hours.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
At least one (1) year of experience in retail, food service, restaurant or customer service industry, preferably at a supervisor level, and/or a two (2) year college degree.