The primary purpose of the position is to pick full case orders and load them onto pallets. The incumbent is required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal law.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify the location number, product description, and case pack on order labels to pick bulk quantities of merchandise for store orders.
- Pick bulk quantities of merchandise from the inventory, place them on pallets, and put them on the conveyor system for transport to the loading area.
- Remove empty pallets from the picking locations.
- Identify damaged items and either repair them or transport them to the damage area; turn in a list of these items so they can be counted.
- Pick up ticket backings, shrink-wrap, slip-sheets, and pick tickets to maintain the cleanliness of the area.