The primary purpose of this position is to provide administrative support to department management. The incumbent is
also required to perform all tasks in observance of Rite Aid’s brand and strategy and adhere to our core values and
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
• Act as contact person for internal/external customers; respond to inquiries, problems and/or concerns brought by them.
• Complete general administrative duties, such as fielding telephone calls, filing, faxing, copying, and preparing correspondence; general typing/data entry as needed.
• Responsible for coordination of meetings, schedules. This may include maintaining calendars, reserve conference rooms, preparing meeting materials, setting up conference calls, and setting up meeting spaces.
• Create and maintain various documents and files; i.e. compose/create short letters or memos, spreadsheets, reports, and PowerPoint slides; proofread documents to ensure grammatical accuracy.
• Order office/store supplies; coordinate its distribution.
• Sort incoming mail and complete departmental mailings as needed.
• Assist with personnel related tasks if required.
• Ensure records/manuals/reference items are up to date as needed.
• Assist with special projects as needed/directed.
One (1) year of experience in Clerical, receptionist, or data entry required.