Rite Aid Corporation, a leader in the chain drug store industry, has an immediate opening for a Safety Manager in their Wilsonville area distribution center.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Conduct needs analysis studies and confers with facility management to determine training needs
- Formulates training policies, programs and schedules based on identified training needs.
- Organizes and develops training manuals, reference library, testing and evaluation procedures, visual aids and other educational materials.
- Selects appropriate instructional methods
- Trains assigned instructors and management personnel in effective techniques for training such as associate orientation, on-the-job training, health and safety, management development and change management.
- Partners with facility management to assess workplace safety needs, creates action plans and makes recommendations to DC Mgr on safety needs.
- Prepares safety policies and procedures in compliance with company, local, state and federal OSHA rules and regulations.
- Provides various safety related training and awareness programs to appropriate personnel
- Responds to and investigates all safety, worker compensation, health and environmental issues.
- Conducts scheduled and unscheduled facility inspections to insure compliance.