The primary purpose of this position is to push/pull tote sacks from the general tote area to the staging roller area. Determine items to be picked, convey items to totes, and seal totes. The incumbent is required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws.
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
1. Locate stack of empty totes in general tote area, tip tote stack, and drop to floor; place totes under roller.
2. Place one or two empty totes on roller.
3. Begin picking product from flow rack and place product in tote based on order label.
4. After store is completed, close and seal tote with colored tote tie.
5. Push full tote from roller to conveyor belt.
6. Clean work area.
*All duties described in this document are to be performed in keeping with the core values and service attributes consistent with the Rite Aid brand and strategy.
The following qualities are required:
-Minimum age of 18 years old due to the work environment.
-Ability to pass drug test.
-Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
-Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
-Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
-Ability to work extended days on a regular basis.
-Accuracy and attention to detail.
-Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines.
Ability to read and interpret documents, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions/procedure manuals; can speak effectively.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), plus minimal warehouse experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.